martes, 16 de febrero de 2010

This is for the boy who doesn't want be loved.


Do not tell me it hurts
to be afraid of uncertainty.
Because I have been through
the same feelings before.

But then tell me to shut up,
because you won't like what
I need to say.
These words. Like bullets.

How can I be so unfair with my heart?
It's always been there,
making my blood move like air.
I can't just silence it.

And yet you tell me
that you do not want to be loved.
But I do not think you're loveless.
You are just scared.

Scared of happiness,
which is passing by your balcony,
there, where the sea and the sky
are like brothers and sisters.

I'll take this easy,
do not worry about me.
I'll find my way back,
I'll find my way back.

BUT I NEED TO GIVE YOU LOVE,
because you deserve it.
More than anybody,
you do, I do, we do.

Give one chance.
And this hole in my chest
will be gone forever.

Because if you give up
WHAT AM I SUPOSSED TO DO?



Draco.

2 comentarios:

Felipe Herrera dijo...

Hola, quizás te pueden gustar las canciones de acá. Esta es Don't look back, me gusta.

http://alexdaymusic.com/dont-look-back/

Es tan fuerte tu texto, me gustó

And yet you tell me
that you do not want to me loved.
But I do not think you're loveless.
You are just scared.

Abrazos

roknil dijo...

oooh. scared.